There is plenty of Summer left to enjoy and we’ve compiled a list that captures the best of Niagara. With far more than just 5 reasons to visit Niagara Falls, this is just a starting point for your visit.
1. The new Sheraton Fallsview! The hotel has revealed an impressive $50 million renovation which included a full-scale renovation of guest rooms, lobby, and public spaces and introduced the hotel’s new name. Formerly Sheraton on the Falls, the Sheraton Fallsview is Niagara’s premier Fallsview Hotel and features first-class accommodations with unsurpassed views of Niagara Falls and exceptional amenities including guestroom balconies. Confirming its status as the place to be is the addition of a new Rooftop Pool & Bar experience. The space features the only outdoor rooftop pool with views of Niagara Falls, private cabanas and a Fallsview Bar. The hotel’s transformation journey puts Sheraton Fallsview amongst the first in North America to incorporate key elements of Sheraton’s new guest experience vision. By bringing the Sheraton brand to life in Niagara Falls, a new place to connect and be inspired has been created.
2. Outdoor Adventure! There is a wide range of outdoor adventure to be had for visitors of all ages. Whether you opt for a relaxing walk in the park, a scenic picnic, a rigorous hike in challenging terrain, or a unique cycling experience, Niagara has an outdoor activity to build an itinerary around. View Attractions
3. Craft beers and Spirits! Raising the spirits in Niagara. Located across from Niagara Falls, at the corner of Falls Avenue and Clifton Hill, guests can discover the complex flavours developed at Niagara Brewing Company and Niagara Distillery. Niagara Distillery showcases six signature, hand-crafted spirits and award winning Billy Bones BBQ. The Distillery is the only place where Moonshine is being distilled within 20 km of the Falls, and each spirit has been created to be a great sip on their own or when mixed as a hand-crafted cocktail. At Niagara Brewing Company, guests enjoy award winning craft beers, rotating taps featuring seasonal flavours, and a menu of light meals and appetizers. Both locations are the spot to hit when the sun goes down for an energetic atmosphere, music and outdoor patios perfect for gathering on with friends. View Hours
4. Golf In Niagara! The Niagara Region is home to some of the Canada’s best golf courses. Involvement by PGA players and renowned course designers has resulted in challenging, rewarding courses throughout the Region. Pack your clubs and book a tee off time in Niagara Falls for a game with stunning scenery. Check out our new Niagara Falls Golf Package featuring access to three Niagara Parks courses including Whirlpool Golf Course.
5. GO Train to Niagara! Weekend service between Niagara and Toronto makes exploring our region easily accessible for all travelers. With four trips on Saturdays, Sundays, and Holiday Monday’s, visiting Niagara Falls has never been easier. Grab your clubs and hit one of Niagara’s championship calibre courses, tune up your bike and head out on an epic ride, or pack a bag and visit the top attractions in Niagara Falls. Metrolinx and Niagara Parks have once again partnered to offer a GO & WEGO combo package that includes round-trip GO Train pass and WEGO bus pass for use in Niagara. For more information or to purchase passes, visit GoTransit.com
Book Your Niagara Falls Getaway today and explore all that Niagara Falls has to offer!