Niagara Brewing Company
At Niagara Brewing Company we are proud to represent Canada’s brewing heritage and today’s innovative craft beer scene. Featuring rotating taps with seasonal features, including our award-winning beer Niagara Premium Lager, Niagara Brewing Company offers a refreshing respite while touring Niagara Falls.
Niagara Brewing Company Exterior
Niagara Brewing Company Broasted Wings
Niagara Brewing Company Food & Beer
Niagara Brewing Company Fallsview Patio
In addition to refreshing craft beers, the brewery’s light menu features appetizers and small meals including broasted chicken wings and tenders, handmade guacamole & chips, meat & cheese combo board, meatball sub and more.
Located at the corner of Falls Avenue and Clifton Hill, the brewery offers two outdoor patios; the upper patio overlooks Niagara Falls, while the lower patio is at street level facing the adventures of Clifton Hill.
Stop by and try the beers on our rotating taps:
- Amber Eh! – 5.0% ALC. / 28 IBU
- Beerdevil IPA – 6.5% ALC. / 62 IBU
- Honeymoon Peach – 3.5% ALC. / 18 IBU
- Niagara Premium Lager- 4.5% ALC. / 20 IBU
- Raspberry Pi Sour- 3.5% ALC. / 3 IBU
- Nigel’s Pumpkin Patch Ale – 5.4% ALC. / 6 IBU
- Red Irish Ale – 4.7% ALC. / 21 IBU
- Marzen Lager – 6.2% ALC. / 21 IBU
Hoppy Hour: 3:00-4:00 pm and 7:00-8:00 pm daily
Live Music in the Promenade: Fridays starting at 9:00pm – FREE Admission
- Sun – Thurs 11am – 11pm
- Fri – Sat 11am – 1am
*Hours are subject to change without notice