Niagara Brewing Company
At Niagara Brewing Company we are proud to represent Canada’s brewing heritage and today’s innovative craft beer scene by offering unique beers skillfully weaved with locally sourced ingredients.
Niagara Brewing Company Exterior
Niagara Brewing Company Glasses
Beer Tanks at Niagara Brewing Company
Our Brewmaster, Rick Neheli, has been involved in the brewing industry since the mid-1980s. Rick has worked at several microbreweries focusing on brewing, packaging, quality control, and consulting. After several decades in the business, he brought his wealth of knowledge to Niagara Falls. A passionate and experienced brewer, Rick is dedicated to providing the highest quality beer to our enthusiastic consumers, come sample his hard work.
Stop by and try the beers on our rotating taps:
- Amber Eh! – 5.0% ALC. / 28 IBU
- Beerdevil IPA – 6.5% ALC. / 62 IBU
- Honeymoon Peach – 3.5% ALC. / 18 IBU
- Niagara Premium Lager- 4.5% ALC. / 20 IBU
- Citra Smash Pale Ale – 5.1% ALC. / 26 IBU
- Hennepin Stout – 4.4% ALC. / 32 IBU
- Irish Red Ale – 4.7% ALC. / 21 IBU
- Uncle Kyle’s Rye Pale Ale – 6.7% Alc. / 45 IBU
Hoppy Hour: 3:00-4:00 pm and 7:00-8:00 pm daily
Live Music: Thursday & Sunday 2:00-6:00 pm / Friday 3:00-11:00 pm / Saturday Noon-12:00 am
During the Summer Months, be sure to take advantage of our two outdoor patios. Our Upper Patio features views of Niagara Falls!
- Sun – Thurs 11am – 11pm
- Fri -12pm – 1am
- Sat -11am – 1am
*Hours are subject to change without notice