If you’re looking for a great place for a family vacation, Niagara Falls is a top destination. There are so many things to do in Niagara Falls that are fun for the whole family, you’ll never run out of places to explore! From seeing the magnificent Niagara Falls natural wonder, to visiting botanical gardens, to taking a cruise boat ride around the falls, the options are endless. One must-visit attraction for a family trip to Niagara Falls is HERSHEY’S Chocolate World, one of the most fun things to do in Niagara Falls Ontario.
You’ll know HERSHEY’S Chocolate World Niagara Falls when you smell it. The unmistakable scent of chocolate lures you in, and once you’re inside, the endless sights featuring all things chocolate transport you to a sweets-lover’s paradise. Learn why HERSHEY’S Chocolate World is one of the best Niagara Falls attractions for families below. And if you’re looking for the best place to stay in Niagara Falls, see Niagara Falls hotels here.
HERSHEY’S Chocolate World in Niagara Falls: What to Expect
HERSHEY’S Chocolate World is located at 5685 Falls Avenue in Niagara Falls, just a short walk away from the Falls. A giant HERSHEY’S Kiss chocolate welcomes you in to the four-storey building, which contains 7,000 square feet of drool-worthy treats.
Inside, you’ll find mouth-watering HERSHEY’S merchandise like:
- 5lb HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Bars
- 1lb Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Twizzlers candies
- Jolly Rancher products
Candy isn’t all you’ll find at HERSHEY’S Chocolate World. The store has a fresh food counter, where you can taste delectable HERSHEY’S chocolate covering fresh strawberries, drink HERSHEY’S signature milkshakes and bite into HERSHEY’S gourmet fudge, available in a variety of delicious flavours. There are also lots of baked goods made with HERSHEY’S products to sample, like cookies made with Reese’s candies and unique HERSHEY’S confections.
Fun Things to Do in HERSHEY’S Chocolate World
Besides snacking on HERSHEY’S chocolate favourites in the store, there are also fun Niagara Falls attractions to check out as you wander the chocolate-filled walls. Don’t miss:
- HERSHEY’S Mix Your Favourites: Grab a pail, pick out your HERSHEY’S chocolates or candies of choice, and watch as an incredible machine mixes them all together in one amazing souvenir to take home. Or, enjoy there, if you can’t wait.
- Photo opportunities: There are plenty of sweet backdrops to snap social media-worthy shots in the store. Take a picture with the Kiss that greets you, or find a life-size HERSHEY’S Kiss character roaming the store. There’s also a replica of Niagara Falls you can pose in front of.
- Wrap HERSHEY’S Happiness: Put a personal touch on your visit by customising your very own HERSHEY’S chocolate wrapper. This is a great gift to take home and treasure yourself, or to give to a friend to tout your Niagara Falls vacation.
- Taste HERSHEY’S Happiness: If you just can’t get enough of HERSHEY’S sweet treats, indulge in new HERSHEY’S products, free of charge! Learn more about these new HERSHEY’S offerings from a HERSHEY’S expert in the store.
There are also plenty of souvenir shopping opportunities in HERSHEY’S Chocolate World. In addition to the chocolates and candies, you can shop for HERSHEY’S-themed cosmetics, clothing, coffee mugs and stuffed animals.
At HERSHEY’S Chocolate World, you and your family get to create your own unique HERSHEY’S experience. Whether it’s making your own HERSHEY’S mix, or creating a custom wrapper, or being able to sample ground breaking new HERSHEY’S products, you can do it all and more at HERSHEY’S Chocolate World.
When Is HERSHEY’S Chocolate World Niagara Falls Open?
Current hours for HERSHEY’S Chocolate World in Niagara Falls are as follows:
- Monday-Thursday: 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Sunday: 9 a.m.-10 p.m.
Want to get in touch with HERSHEY’S Chocolate World? Call 1-905-374-4446, ext. 4561. Admission into HERSHEY’S Chocolate World is free.
Plan More Niagara Falls Attractions for the Whole Family
Looking for more things to do in Niagara Falls that both parents and kids will enjoy? We’ve curated a collection of family-friendly Niagara Falls attractions, including:
There are even lots of Niagara Falls packages that the family will love and that will save you money. Check out the Holiday Waterpark Package with $300 free in attractions, dining and entertainment. We also have a Waterpark Getaway Package with hotel accommodations, waterpark passes and early access.
If it’s something fun to do in Niagara Falls, we’ve got it all here at Niagara Falls Hotels. Check out our site for deals on hotels, great places to eat and get a drink, Niagara Falls attractions to check out and more.