A holiday tradition in Niagara Falls, the Winter Festival of Lights brings spectacular illuminated displays to the brink of the Falls from November 16, 2019- January 12, 2020.
The Festival begins with free Opening Ceremonies on November 16 with live entertainment, and the official lighting of the 8km route which features more than 3 million lights displayed along the Niagara Parkway, Dufferin Islands and Niagara Falls.
Wander around Niagara Falls to see Winter Festival of Lights displays like:
- Falls Illumination at Queen Victoria Park.
- The Zimmerman Fountain at Queen Victoria Park
- Passage, an interactive light display, at Queen Victoria Park near Clifton Hill
- Inukshuk at Dufferin Islands
- Impulse, an interactive light display, at Queen Victoria Park
- Skylon Tower Illumination
- Hydro Power Station Display at the Toronto Power Generating Station
- Ninja Turtles at Clifton Hill
- Spanish Moss Trees at Queen Victoria Park
- Fallsview Casino Crosswalks
- Roseaux, an interactive light display, at Queen Victoria Park
In addition to displays and installations, trees and lightposts along the Niagara Parkway are wrapped in a rainbow of lights which captures the joyous atmosphere of this celebratory time of year.
Beyond dazzling lights, the Winter Festival of Lights offers brilliant fireworks displays:
- November 16 – approximately 8:00 pm
- Fridays November 22, 29, December 6, 13, 20, 27, January 3 & 10
- Nightly December 21-30 & Jan 1-5
- New Year’s Eve: 9:00pm & Midnight
- January 11 & 12
**Displays take place at 9:00pm unless noted otherwise
Schedule a trip to Niagara Falls to see the magical displays in person! To make the experience even more special reserve a Fallsview Room to see the fireworks from the comfort of your room!