A frequent question that we receive is: what are the typical hours for Niagara Falls attractions, shopping, casino’s and restaurants?
Considering how open Niagara Falls is to visitors, are locations always open?
Other public park locations, the Niagara Parkway, and a few select attractions are also open 24 hours.Others remain open in a similar fashion to other Ontario based businesses.
What time are Niagara Falls Attractions open until?
So what do you need to know? Here’s a checklist of the most frequently asked about locations:
- Getting in and out of town is, of course, a 24-hour opportunity. The bridge crossings between the US and Canada are always operational.
- Niagara Falls itself flows 24 hours a day; before 9am there is little traffic in front of the Falls, even in the busy summer months. The Falls are also a great place to see late into the evening thanks to nightly Niagara Falls Illuminations.
- Niagara Falls Casinos, on both sides of the border (Fallsview Casino and Casino Niagara in Canada, and Seneca in the United States), keep services open 24 hours a day.
- Hotel and accommodation front desks will vary depending on the establishment. Larger hotels like the Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa and Marriott on the Falls have check-in personnel and other staff available around the clock, but that may not always be the case at other hotels. Always check times before checking in.
- Most malls in town, such as the Outlet Collection, will follow a rough timetable of 10 am until 9 pm. Some complexes like the Fashion Outlets in New York’s part of Niagara will have some reduced hours (like shorter Sundays), so plan accordingly.
- Regular restaurants generally close between 10 pm and midnight – some pubs and bistros may keep open until 1 am, such as the Niagara Brewing Company near Clifton Hill, but that’s about as far as they usually go. (On the other hand, breakfast is usually available all around town from 6.30 to 10am, so a good balance between early birds and night owls).
- Dance clubs will usually be open until 2 am on weekends, although bigger venues like Dragonfly might push on until 2:30am.
- Some attractions like the Niagara Skywheel will keep running until midnight, but most attractions won’t stay open past the standard dinnertime. Morning schedules usually start between 9–10am, on a case-by-case basis.
- Public transport such as WEGO will wrap up with final services leaving shortly after midnight most evenings. Morning services are usually from 6–7am onwards, but exact times vary depending on the route so check ahead.
Use this information to help plan your perfect Niagara Falls vacation. If you have any additional questions regarding hours please ask our front desk or concierge during your stay.
Stay at the Closest Hotel to Niagara Falls, the Marriott on the Falls. View our: Niagara Falls Hotel Packages