Mother’s Day is just around the corner, here is our list of things to do in Niagara Falls to show Mom how much you appreciate her.
- Hershey Store Niagara Falls – there are very few Mom’s in the World who don’t recognize the value of chocolate! This store is the only of its kind in Canada and offers 7,000 sq ft of decadent treats. Just some of the mouth watering indulgences include chocolate dipped strawberries, thick and rich milkshakes, melt in your mouth fudge, fresh baked cookies and more.
- Picnic in the park by the Falls – Take a stroll by the Falls to take in the beauty of the parks and colourful display of flowers. Pack a picnic lunch and enjoy the view a bit longer.
- Take a guided tour of Niagara’s award winning wineries. The Niagara Region is rich with vineyards and wineries, take a tour of the grounds and taste their offering. The Sheraton on the Falls and Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls-Fallsview offer an Ultimate Winery Package that includes guided tours and tastings at three wineries including transportation, and a pre-tour wine flight and appetizer at Windows by Jamie Kennedy.
- Ahhh….Spa! If asked, we bet Mom would say what she really wanted for Mother’s Day was rest and relaxation. Be ahead of the request and plan for a day at the Spa. To make the day even more special choose a spa that is unique. The newly renovated Christienne Fallsview Spa is one of a kind, featuring treatment and relaxation areas that overlook the Falls, exclusive amenities including the GUINOT line of skincare products, and is home to one of only six Hydrotherapy Infinity Jetted Tubs in Canada.
- Brunch is lovely but change things up this year and experience Fallsview dining at its best at Windows by Jamie Kennedy or the Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra. Each restaurant has a distinct style with dining options that are sure to please. Windows by Jamie Kennedy champions the best that Niagara has to offer through a seasonally based, evolving menu, while Rainbow Room presents contemporary Italian Cuisine and signature Massimo recipes. Each restaurant offers an extensive wine list designed to complement the experience, and extraordinary views of the Falls.
- Nothing makes Mom happier than happy children. Spend the day with the ultimate family experience at the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark. The 3 acre waterpark is connected via an indoor walkway to the Sheraton, Crowne and Skyline and offers hours of water fun for all ages. Hotel Waterpark Packages and Day Passes are available.
- The most important, most rewarding thing to do on Mother’s Day is simply just enjoying the time spent together.
Happy Mother’s Day!