Summer is jam packed with events but one you won’t want to miss is the Falls Fireworks Illuminations. All throughout the summer you can catch a glimpse of the Falls in an unforgettable way – lit up by beautiful fireworks.
The fireworks displays take place every Friday and Sunday evening through the summer but special holiday shows occur on:
- Canada Day – July 1
- Independence Day – July 4
- Civic Holiday – August 4
- Labour Day – September 1
Once you’ve picked when you want to watch the fireworks, the next part is figuring out the best place to view them. There are tons of different spots and all of them will provide a thrilling and mesmerizing view but we’ve picked out a few extra special spots with incredible sightlines:
The Table Rock Welcome Centre: Offering a spot close to the live music concert and the fireworks, you can sit on the grass, eat some ice-cream and watch the fireworks explode high above the falls right in front of you.
- Hornblower Niagara Cruises: This brand new experience gives you the chance to see the fireworks high above as you cruise in the water below. Experience both the Falls and the fireworks at once on this newly launched cruise option!
- Windows: With a scenic view of the Falls right at your table, sip on a cocktail or enjoy hand-crafted meals as the sky and the Falls light up in front of you.
- Niagara SkyWheel: Located on Clifton Hill, you’ll soar high above the ground, relaxing in your seat as the sky explodes in colour above the falls.
- Niagara Parkway: Walk along the beautifully landscaped parkway and get a view of the Falls from all angles. Grab a seat anytime on a bench to enjoy the view!
Make sure to check out the famous fireworks during your next visit to Niagara Falls for an experience that you’ll never forget.