Vineland Estates Winery
The Vineland Estates Winery is open all year long in the Niagara Peninsula, one of the premier wine growing districts. The property consists of carefully restored buildings among the picturesque setting of the Niagara Escarpment. The underground cellar of the winery allows the winery to enhance the winemaking process.
The wine library for the Vineland Estates is also located in the cellar with wines dating back to 1983, the first vintage wine produced. The renovations in 2006 not give the winery an opportunity to control larger volumes of wines in the oak barrel aging process. The vineyards for this estate winery are located in the Niagara Escarpment along the Vineland Bench. There are three vineyards the estate owns include the 75 acre St. Urban Vineyard on property and the nearby 90 acre Bo-Teek Vineyard and 40 acre Greenlane Vineyard. The main varietals include the Weis 21 Riesling Clone, Pinot Gris, Pinot Blanc, Sauvignon Blanc, Chenin Blanc, Chardonnay, Gamay Noir and Cabernet Franc.
Winery Tour Schedules
Vineland Estate Tours
Minimum of 10 guests and a maximum of 30 guests are allowed per group.
- Guided Tours
- Tours of the vineyard, winemaking process and Cellars. 30 minutes long and $90.00/group
- Guided Tasting
- Taste some of the fabulous wines produced at the winery. 30 minutes and $90.00/group
- Guided Tour and Tasting
- Taste some of the fabulous wines produced at the winery after a tour of the entire property. 45 minutes and $160.00/group
- Wine and Cheese Tour and Tasting
- A guided tour of the property with a tasting of fine wines paired with four different Canadian Farm Cheeses and Estate made breads. 1 hour and $15.00/person
- Reserve Wine Tour and Tasting
- Taste some of the reserve wines after a tour of the winery and the vineyards. 1 hour and $15.00/person
- Reserve Wine and Cheese Tour and Tasting
- A guided tour of the property with a tasting of reserve wines paired with four different Canadian Farm Cheeses and Estate made breads. 1 hour and $25.00/person
- Icewine Tour and Tasting
- After a guiged tour of the vineyard and winery, enjoy a late harvest or Icewine paired with some sweets. 1 hour and $25.00/person
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
3620 Moyer Road
Vineland, Ontario L0R 2C0