Fielding Estate Winery
This all season winery is a Haliburton-inspired cedar, stone, and glass Wine Lodge allows guests to experience an award-winning winery in the heart of the Niagara Peninsula. The Fielding Family owns and operates the winery and uses the old philosophy of small batches creating quality wines, all made from great grapes. To carry on the traditional wine making approach, the wine is fermented traditionally with the finest yeasts that mature in French oak barrels. The only modern equipment is the peristaltic pump, which is used to prevent the wine and preserve its unique character.
- 2007 Silver Medal for the wine & Cheese Show, International Competition
- 2005 Gold Medal at the All-Canadian Wine Championships
- 2005 Gold Medal at the Ottawa Wine & Food Show
- 2005 Gold Medal at the Ontario Wine Awards
Fielding Winery Hours
- The Wine Lodge at Fielding Estate Wineryis Open 7 Days a Week All Year Long
- May to October 10:30 am – 6 pm
- November to April 10:30 am – 5:30 pm
Winery Tour Schedules
Fielding Winery Tours
- The Daily Tour is offered at 10:30 am, 1:30 pm, and 3:30pm from May to October and the cost is $5.00/person
- The Wine Lodge Experience requires reservations and costs $20.00/person.