Port Colborne Country Club
Located near the Lake Erie shoreline in beautiful Port Colborne, Ontario the Port Colborne Country Club has been member owned and proudly serving the Niagara Region since 1929. A full sized 18 hole championship golf course, practice facility, pro shop, halfway house and clubhouse are featured on the course twice rated best fairways in Niagara Golf Awards. The Country Club is also available to play host to 160 guests in the main dining room, and the lounge with a patio and a view of the entire course seats 30, the perfect option for your next banquet, tournament, casual dining or corporate function in the Niagara Region.
Founded in 1929 as a semi-private, member owned golf course, Port Colborne Country Club was originally the site of a large area of farmland and the club house was an old farm house. When the course first opened it was a wonderful 9 hole golf course, but later, in 1964, expanded to the 18 hole course. Over the years continued work has been done to improve the course and keep it up to date. R.F. Moote and Associates were the designers of the mature course that provides a challenging yet enjoyable golf game.
- 18 hole championship course
- Walkable Course Layout
- Silica Sand Traps
- Driving Range, Putting Green and Short Game Practice area
- Pro Shop, halfway house and conutry style clubhouse
Guest Green Fees
- 18 Holes (with a member) Weekdays & Saturday-Sunday after noon – $35.00
- Regular Fees – $50.00
- 18 Holes and Powercart Weekdays & Saturday-Sunday after noon – $45.00
- Friday Night Couples – $15.00/person