Nightmares Fear Factory in Niagara Falls
Get scared at North America’s longest-running haunted house, the Nightmares Fear Factory in Niagara Falls. Built at the site of the legendary Cataract Coffin Factory and said to be seriously haunted by the ghost of the coffin factory proprietor Abraham Mortimer, this Niagara haunted house frightens visitors year-round. The horrors are changed up about four times a year, so every visit is bone-chillingly new.
The Nightmares Fear Factory is considered one of the top Niagara Falls, Canada attractions because of how effectively creepy the haunted elements are. More than 140,000 visitors to the Nightmares Fear Factory have had to quit the haunted house early, some within mere seconds because of how horrifying it is. If you’re looking for unique things to do in Niagara Falls, Canada, that will get your heart racing and give you the thrill of a lifetime, the Nightmares Fear Factory is guaranteed to get your blood pumping.
While many of the elements of the Niagara Fear Factory are shrouded in secrecy to build anticipation, there are some things visitors should be aware of when planning a trip. Located on Victoria Avenue, right across from Casino Niagara and within walking distance of Niagara Falls, here’s what you should know if you’re considering heading to Nightmares Fear Factory:
- Children 6 years old and younger are not permitted. Also, while many children do enjoy the haunted house and are able to make it through, there are no refunds on tickets. Parents should use discretion when bringing children, and all children under 13 must be accompanied by adults.
- Groups are kept small to maximize the fright factor. For the safety of guests and staff, groups are limited to six people at a time, while Nightmares Fear Factory recommends groups of four people. Large groups are encouraged to visit Nightmares Fear Factory together, though, since significant group discounts are offered for groups of 15 people or more. Nightmares Fear Factory is perfect for team building, student trips, wedding parties, family reunions, and so much more.
- People with mobility issues are not permitted to enter. Because this Niagara Falls haunted house is a maze format, people who have mobility issues will not be able to enter or complete the Fear Factory. The haunted house is not wheelchair-accessible, and it is not navigable for those who have difficulty walking or who have been recently injured.
- Those with heart conditions or who are pregnant are not permitted to enter. The safety of patrons is the top priority for the Nightmares Fear Factory, which is why these special conditions restrict entrance to the very spooky house.
- No refunds are available — even if you chicken out. Know upon entrance that the Nightmares Fear Factory is so scary, there is a possibility you will want to leave before completing the house. There are no refunds available, so enter solely upon your own risk.
There’s no photography or videography permitted in the Nightmares Fear Factory, but you’ll get your picture taken as you walk through so you can still get a memory of the scary fun you had.
Book Your Ticket for the Nightmares Fear Factory
The Nightmares Fear Factory has been covered by media outlets around the world since it opened more than 30 years ago. It continues to be a riveting experience set among the beauty and grandeur of Niagara Falls. See for yourself why thrill seekers from around the globe put the Nightmares Fear Factory at the top of their things to do in Niagara Falls, Canada.
With new frights constantly being added to the haunted house, you never know what to expect. All that’s guaranteed is a hair-raising good time. Find more Niagara Falls, Canada, attractions here. Book your stay now for a trip you’ll never forget.
Please call (905) 357-3327 for hours of operation
Pricing & Passes
Please visit https://www.nightmaresfearfactory.com/ for pricing