Niagara Falls International Marathon Niagara Falls
The Niagara Falls International Marathon starts by the Albright-Knox Art Gallery in Buffalo N.Y. The first 6.5km (4 miles) of the race travel the majestic parkways of Buffalo before crossing the Peace Bridge into the historic old town of Fort Erie, Ontario. The route then follows the beautiful Niagara River Parkway and finishes at the magnificent Niagara Falls.
After crossing the Finish Line of the Niagara Falls International Marathon at the brink of Niagara Falls, all participants will receive a medal, mylar blanket, water, Gatorade and food. You will also have the opportunity to the visit the Official Race Apparel Tent.
Sunday, October 25th, 2009
- Marathon – 10:00am
- Half-Marathon Run – 10:00am
- Half-Marathon Walk – 10:00am
- 10km Run – 8:30am (starts at Marathon Finish Line)
- 5km Run – 9:30am (starts at Marathon Finish Line)
- Schools Marathon Challenge – 10:00am