Marineland Niagara Falls: Fun for the Whole Family
Families who visit Niagara Falls have lots to look forward to at Marineland, an exciting theme park filled with wildlife and thrilling rides. With attractions for all ages and some of the most beautiful animals you’ll encounter, this seasonal park is one of the top Niagara Falls attractions for travelers from around the globe who want to get up close and personal with dolphins, whales, and more. If you’re looking for things to do in Niagara Falls, add Marineland Niagara Falls to your list for a day full of fun.
Open for more than 50 years, Marineland is a member of Canada’s Accredited Zoos and Aquariums, whose purpose is to promote the conservation and welfare of wildlife. Groups of any size are welcome at the park, which opens around May each year and operates seven days a week, including holidays, through mid-October.
Niagara Falls Attractions at Marineland
Every day at Marineland Niagara Falls, there are special presentations featuring wildlife that entertain, in addition rides that make your heart pound. Some of the amazing Niagara Falls attractions to look forward to at Marineland include:
- Sky Screamer: Niagara Falls and Marineland are home to this world-record-holding ride. The Sky Screamer triple tower attraction is the globe’s tallest triple tower. Three thrilling towers bring passengers up 450 feet, where they get to see a beautiful Niagara Falls view before plunging downhill at speeds of up to 60 miles per hour.
- Fun-Filled Show: This entertaining performance features some of Marineland’s most beloved inhabitants, all putting on a spectacle in one adorable show. Dolphins, sea lions, walruses, and beluga whales all show off for the crowd.
- Friendship Cove: See killer whales in a setting unlike anywhere else, in an underwater viewing area that gives you the opportunity to watch them gracefully glide and move right in front of you. The Friendship Cove also features surface-level walkways, where you can see these magnificent creatures from above water.
- Arctic Cove: Arctic Cove at Marineland is the world’s largest collection of beluga whales, where visitors can interact with these beautiful and friendly white whale creatures. See them underwater in the viewing centre, or feed and touch them at one of the guided sessions throughout the day.
- Amusement Park Rides: Fly in the air on Bumble Bee and Viking Adventure, enjoy the scenery on the unique Tivoli Wheel, race along a roller coaster, or spin on a swing or teacup-style ride. Whatever ride you fancy, and whatever ages you have in your group, there’s something everyone in the whole family will enjoy.
- Land Animals: More than just marine life, Marineland has an abundance of land wildlife at the park, too. Deer, elk, and bison all call Marineland home.
There are so many fun things to do at Marineland, you could spend several days here and never run out of entertaining options. Whether you’re an animal lover who wants to learn more about some of the world’s most fascinating animals, or you love theme parks and want to check out diverse rides you’ll want to get on again and again, Marineland is one of the best Niagara Falls destinations.
Please call 905-356-9565 for hours of operation
Pricing & Passes
Please visit https://marineland.ca/ for more information