Splish Splash with Family Fun
We are excited to welcome everyone back!
To keep everyone safe and ensure your experience at Fallsview Indoor Waterpark is enjoyable, we’ve made a few changes.
Capacity will be reduced based on Government and Health Guidelines provided by the Province. Reservations are now required to ensure entry to the waterpark.
4 Hour Timeslot is required to be booked – Hotel will email you directly to confirm your timeslot
For the safety of our guests and team members, we have enhanced all health and safety measures at the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark. You and your party must follow all posted instructions and instructions given by the Fallsview team while visiting.
While in the waterpark, proper swim wear must be worn at all times. Face masks are required while not swimming in the entire facility (Guest Services, restaurant, change rooms and restrooms). Certain attractions may not be available during your visit.
Featuring direct indoor connections to the Sheraton Fallsview, Niagara Falls Crowne Plaza Hotel and the Skyline Hotel, the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark is 3 acres of fun for the entire family. Featuring 16 waterslides, Tiny Tots Splash Park, the Beach House Mammoth Aqua Play area, a giant wave pool, outdoor sundeck and activity pool and more!
Waterpark Getaway Package includes:
One or Two Nights Hotel Accommodations at:
- Sheraton Fallsview
- Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls – Fallsview
- Skyline Hotel & Waterpark
- Clifton Victoria Inn at the Falls
4 Fallsview Indoor Waterpark Passes valid for 4 Hours of Access
- Guests are required to book a swim timeslot (based on date of stay) so that capacity guidelines can be followed
- Timeslot reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable once booked online.
- To reschedule a date, you must notify Fallsview Indoor Waterpark by e-mail ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of your scheduled visit. If we are able to reschedule your visit, we will notify you and provide you with your new reserved Date and Time. Rescheduled bookings are subject to a $25.00 processing fee.
- There are no refunds for schedule changes within 7 days of your scheduled visit.
- All guests are required to exit the waterpark by the end of their time slot (we recommend exiting 15 minutes before timeslot ends to allow for cleaning for the next timeslot).
- Masks are required to be worn in the facility when not in the pool or on slides.
- We encourage guests to bring their own towels, complimentary towels are no longer available. Should you forget to pack a towel, don’t fear we are here. Towels can be purchased starting at $2.00+HST at the park if required.
- Physical Distancing of 2 metres will be required within the waterpark at all times unless with your immediate household or caregiver.
- Pool capacity will be limited to Provincial guidelines to allow for physical distancing.
- Diaper aged children must wear swim diapers at all times while in the waterpark.
- We recommend you bring your own approved floatation devices as supplies may be limited due to enhanced cleaning processes. Waterpark provided lifejackets will be distributed on a first come first serve.
- For the safety of all guests, if you are sick please don’t participate and encourage your family or party to avoid visiting until you are feeling better.
- Access to the waterpark is by reservations only. Tickets cannot be purchased at the guest services desk.