Do you have special packages?
- Yes. Each hotel represented on NiagaraFallsHotels.com offers a selection of hotel packages designed to enhance a Niagara Falls getaway or vacation. From Romance Packages, to Waterpark Fun, Golf outings or Casino excitement, our packages are sure to please. The fabulous Falls with its natural surroundings and unmatched dining, shopping and attractions make it the perfect place for your next holiday.
Can you see the Falls from every Fallsview District hotel?
- Each Falls Avenue Hotel is centrally located to the majestic falls. The Sheraton on the Falls Hotel and Niagara Falls Crowne Plaza Hotel offer spectacular fallsview rooms and suites, while the Clifton Victoria Inn at the Falls and Skyline Hotel & Waterpark are within walking distance. Stateside, the Days Inn at the Falls and the Sheraton At The Falls are situated just steps from the brink.
How far are the hotels from Casino Niagara?
- You’re truly at the center of it all when you choose to stay on Falls Avenue! The Sheraton on the Falls, Niagara Falls Crowne Plaza Hotel and Skyline Hotel are all internally connected to Casino Niagara through indoor walkway, while the Clifton Victoria Inn is just a minute’s walk. The Days Inn at the Falls and Sheraton At The Falls on the US side are a short drive or walk over the Rainbow Bridge.
Do the hotels have pools and other on-site amenities?
- Sheraton on the Falls, Niagara Falls Crowne Plaza Hotel, Hampton Inn, Days Inn at the Falls, and Sheraton At The Falls all offer guests the luxury of an indoor pool. The Sheraton on the Falls offers guests the choice of an indoor pool or an exceptional outdoor swimming pool located on the 7th floor rooftop terrace overlooking the Falls. Skyline Hotel guests have access to the Niagara Falls Crowne Plaza’s indoor pool, and all guests have access to purchase passes to the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark. Passes may be purchased in advance, or as part of our one or two night waterpark packages.
Do the hotels offer rooms with Jacuzzi tubs?
- Most Falls Avenue Hotel offer whirlpool or Jacuzzi tubs. The Sheraton on the Falls, Niagara Falls Crowne Plaza Hotel, Hampton inn and Days Inn at the Falls, offer premium suites that feature oversized Jacuzzi tubs.
What time is check in / check out?
- Check in time at all Falls Avenue Hotels is 3:00 pm. Check out time at the Sheraton on the Falls is noon. At other Falls Avenue hotels check out time is 11:00 am.
Will the hotel accept my beloved pet while I travel?
- Unfortunately we are unable to accept pets. For the benefit of all guests, we ask that you leave your beloved animal at home, however service animals are permitted.
Are there any fridges or microwaves in the guestrooms at your hotels?
- Microwaves are not available in guestrooms on the Falls Avenue Resort, however are a standard amenity in the Executive Parlor Suites at the Sheraton At The Falls in Niagara Falls New York. Refrigerators are available in most rooms at the Sheraton on the Falls and are a standard amenity in all guestrooms at the Skyline Hotel & Waterpark.
If we haven’t answered your question here, please e-mail email@example.com